Sunday, January 6, 2013

What's this? More low quality pictures of myself? Why, I don't mind if I do!

 Why on Earth would I want to go to bed when I can take bad/low-quality/silly/goofy pictures of myself?

 No, I'm not conceited. I don't think I'm the prettiest, I don't believe everyone wants to see loads of pictures of my face. I definitely don't think I'm the best, and I'm certainly not seeking out attention. I'm just so thankful that God has given me another day to live, family that loves me, friends I can talk to, and eyes to see all of that with, that I feel so happy and goofy that I want everyone else to see how happy God makes me. You deserve to be this happy everyday as well. Don't let ANYONE tell you different. Who cares if taking silly pictures of yourself to make yourself feel better is "weird"? GO FOR IT. :) Don't let other people's opinions of your actions stop you from doing the right thing or the things you live. Why stop yourself from being the happiest you can possibly be? <3 p="p">
BE HAPPY! :D
(You Deserve it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment