Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oh.My.Gosh....

I never posted about what I did for New Year's Eve! D:

              So here it is:

1.) I got to hang out with my family who I haven't seen in YEARS! :D

2.) We popped fireworks....which leads to number three...

3.) The cops came and told us we couldn't pop any more fireworks. (It's illegal in the city)

4.) We popped the rest of those suckers anyway. We're rebels. :p

5.) At midnight exactly my best friend Manderz  called me. ^_^

6.) I ate amazing food that my Aunt fixed.

7.) And then on New Year's day me and my dad had to leave super early.            >.<

New Year's Eve 2011 was awesome, but New Year's Eve 2012 was better. :)

New Year's Eve 2011

New Year's Eve 2012
* No good picture because all I had was my phone which doesn't have flash*
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment